Hair styles are known as side-swept waves are a mainstay of the Hollywood actress while attending the red carpet. The setting is simple, but gives the impression glamorous in appearance, making it a favorite hair style of Tori Spelling, Mila Jovovich, Megan Fox, and Salma Hayek.
Appearances do look sexy if this hair style combined with an open shoulder fashion model. Just try this hair style when you attend an event day or night. The following equipment and how to set it as reported from Stylelist.com.
- Volumizer cream
- Hair dryer
- Comb round
- Pinch of black hair small size
- Curling iron
How to Make:
- Apply a volumizer cream from head to near the root. Make sure the cream is applied evenly to the hair soft and easily arranged.
- Then, blow dry with a hair dryer while making a wave using a round brush.
- If you want the impression of more waves, use a curling iron. Divide the hair of two parts. One by one, hold the curling iron, 5 to 10 seconds until the wave of hair showed. Repeat until the waves hair evenly. Do not be too long, because your hair can be curly.
- After the wave of the hair evenly, comb the hair in one direction in the direction of bangs. Pin a hairpin on the back to hold it.
- Finish by spraying hair spray. Check back hairdo at the back, if there is a messy add a few hairpins.
"This side-swept waves hairstyle is I think very feminine. Also, a simple and applicable to anyone, anytime," said Adir Abergel, a stylist, as quoted from the Stylelist.