- Go to main page here.
- Select your favorite image by clicking the category menus.
- Enter your Yahoo! ID.
- please note that you don't have to write the suffix @yahoo.com / @yahoo.co.uk / @yahoo.co.id etc. Just your ID.
- Click SUBMIT button on the right after the input text.
- You will see 3 boxes appears.
- HTML Code: to put on your blog, website or social networking
- BB Code: to put on your forum
- Preview: How your code will looks like
- Copy the code by left click on the area code, then right click to copy the code.d
- Done. Now you just paste it on your blog/site/forum/another social networking.
See the additional instructions below how to use it.
- Log in to your Facebook.com account.
- Go to this Facebook apps page http://apps.facebook.com/profilebox/.
- Click Allow button.
- Paste your HTML Code in Your Code box.
- Click SUBMIT button at the bottom of page.
- When you success submitted your code, it will appear "Your profile tab has been updated." on yellow box.
- Now, go to your Profile Page and click the sign plus (+) at the top of page. You'll see "Profile Box" on the list.
- Click, and Profile Box's tab will appear with your icon ;)
Unfortunately, Facebook is no longer allowed the application use sidebar tab location so we can't use Profile Box either Profile Tab :(
You also can see another how this code works for another website or social networks by clicking this page.